Scandiuzzi Krebs is pleased to provide general operating support to small culture and community building organizations that are committed to racial justice work. Our funding decisions will prioritize Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) led and serving organizations.
We welcome applications from non-profit and fiscally-sponsored organizations that are based in Washington State, have an annual operating budget of under $500,000, and demonstrate a commitment to racial justice work.
Grants will range from $1,000 - $3,000. The open application period is from June 29 – August 6. We will notify you as to the status of your application by mid-September. Should you have questions about eligibility or the application process, please feel encouraged to reach out to Megan Ahiers (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you for taking the time to share a little bit about who you are and for doing the work that you do.
Due to site issues, we have removed our online submission portal and are solely receiving submissions via email. We have also extended our deadline to Friday August 6th at midnight. To submit online, simply email the below questions and answers to email@example.com and attach any documents you would like to include. Alternatively, you can email Megan and she will send you the questions and instructions in an email.
Thank you for your patience and flexibility and please reach out to megan@scandiuzzikrebs with any questions or concerns.
What is your organization’s name?
What is your organization’s mission?
What year was your organization founded?
What is your organization’s mailing address?
What is your organization’s website?
What is your organization’s annual budget?
What is your organization EIN / Tax ID #? (If fiscally sponsored, list your EIN, and list your fiscal sponsor.)
8. Who leads your organization?
9. What is the best contact person’s email address and phone number? (If we have clarifying questions, we may reach out to this person to have a brief conversation.)
10. Pre-pandemic, how many full and part time staff members did you have?
11. Currently, how many full and part time staff members do you have?
Short Answer Questions
12. What do you do? How does your work benefit people? (suggested 100-200 words)
13. Why is racial justice work important to you? How do you put your values into practice? (suggested 100-200 words)
14. How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted your organization and how are you responding? (suggested 100-200 words)
15. Is there anything else you would like to share to help us better understand you and your work? (suggested 100-200 words)
Recommended, but not mandatory, documents to upload include:
IRS determination letter (if fiscally sponsored, letter from fiscal sponsor)
2020 budget (If you have one. If you don’t have one, don’t worry)
2021 budget (If you don’t have one, seriously, don’t worry)
List of staff and board members